Monday, February 22, 2010

Kelsey's First Marathon

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kelsey competed in the 2010 Austin Marathon and FINISHED!!!!! She started the race bright and early at 7 a.m. on Valentine's Day. It only took her 4 hours and 40 minutes... with a few slightly-more-than-awkward short pitstops along the way. She did A.W.E.S.O.M.E. and I am so proud of her! I know her family and friends all are too! I am assuming her next marathon will be sometime next month... I know she can't wait to devour another 26.2 miles. I will be manning the water stations once again. Go get 'em, Kels!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...well thank you kindly, lady love! Next month, eh? I don't think so! :P Thanks for being there and all your support! I couldn't have done it without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a fantastic job indeed. We are very proud of her. ♥

    ReplyDelete