Monday, March 22, 2010

Spend A Sunday With Sock Monkey

There is nothing quite like spending a Sunday afternoon with the person that you love. But, when that is not possible, the second best option for me is to spend my Sunday afternoon thinking about the person that I love. So, that is exactly what I did. Sock Monkey and I decided to document our day and put together a little video for our one love, Kelsey!

So, here is the link to your movie, baby! Watch as sock monkey and I trifle through our day, all the while thinking of you. Although never soon enough, there will be a time in the near future when I will be able to spend my Sundays with you. And for that, I will be forever grateful. I love you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-3JctYzjwA

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful directoral debut by none other than... me! ;) Side note: There were no sock monkeys harmed during the making of this film.

    ReplyDelete